Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cow's Lane Fashion Market

• 23-09-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering how many people have visited Cow's Lane Fashion Market. If yiz have what yiz think, I like it and often pick up something really funky down there.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I've heard about it but never been down there. What's down there? And how often/where is it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭FinoBlad

Theres a few clothes designers, several jewellery designers and also one or two bag designers.

Its not way out arty **** but some really cool designs for people that aint afraid to be seen out of high street chain clothing. Mostof the stuff is affordable so its worth a stroll down the lane at least.

http://www.temple-bar.ie/culture_markets_cowslane.asp

I'll make sure to head down there next time I'm in Ireland. Any specific stalls you would recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nedoo

For the lady look out for Mia Elmes, very funky and about to hit the big time. Get them cheap before the price sky rocket. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

yup cows lane is the roxx0rz..... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭FinoBlad

nedoo wrote:
    For the lady look out for Mia Elmes, very funky and about to hit the big time. Get them cheap before the price sky rocket. :o

Yea Mia Elmes stuff is great, so too is Marias clothes of Majka Designs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I would recommend you check out the geoges street arcade if you are coming over too!

Yeah, George's Street/Market Arcade is pretty cool. I used to buy all my clothes in Retro. I got 4 of my 6 ear piercings in the dodgy little piercing place there too. The fudge from the little food stall is fantastic. The chipper has some of the best chicken in Dublin and Showco has a lot of cool accessories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

yeah esp for hello kitty and emily strange and the like i went to college near georges st and spent a fortune in showco! the laser videoplace beside it is great too it has really cool old stuff

Advertisement