Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Bank,Dublin...

Options
  • 23-09-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

...on a Saturday is quite possibley the greatest collection of retards i have ever seen in my life. The bastards should all be shot dead and have their tatty slipknot hoodies burnt in them the shower of *****. They're only going to grow up and not vote after all. Any other banky-haters in the house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'll be there tomorrow actually, but I'm only there because most of my friends go every so often, some are ok to talk to but generaly they are annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Crimson Regret

I'm there pretty much every sat, for the same reason as pyr0 (yo !)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm there once a week to meet up with someone, then we get away from it. Feels pretty weird having loads of "goths" glare at you for standing there...not very fun at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Crimson Regret

I've actually found most o the peeps there to be pretty sound, although it still isn't the funniest way to spent a saturday ! beats sitting round at home on my own though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

...on a Saturday is quite possibley the greatest collection of retards i have ever seen in my life. The bastards should all be shot dead and have their tatty slipknot hoodies burnt in them the shower of *****. They're only going to grow up and not vote after all. Any other banky-haters in the house?
    A bit of a harsh generalisation...Put that bucket of tar and your brush away!
    What have they done to enrage you this much, or are you just easily aggrivated? ;)

• Advertisement

:) are you one of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

No, it's not my scene at all, tbh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

GAH, I hate the bank! Nothing but goths, bums and junkies around there!

what about the muppet that sets up his drumkit nearly every weekend? So annoying, can't walk through the place cos of the crowds and the noise....drives me mad!

That sounds kinda racist if you ask me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

That sounds kinda racist if you ask me

He has a point, Im sick of immigrants from Gothuania coming over here taking our jobs and our women.....

Racist, rofl:D

Personally Id love to see one of them get stabbed.

No, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

hehe kinda harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Rozabeez wrote:
    what about the muppet that sets up his drumkit nearly every weekend? So annoying, can't walk through the place cos of the crowds and the noise....drives me mad!

That guy's a legend. Makes a change to hear some mad bastard playing drums when going from Templebar to Grafton Street instead of retard posers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Are you sure they're not Germans ?? I've been doing a little research and came up with this Klicken Sie hier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Rozabeez wrote:

WHO WANT'S ME TO UPLOAD A VIDEO OF HIM!!!!! (I don't expect anybody to say yes, or even please for that matter.) but he really is cool, gives me a chance to kick them while they're all distracted, they'd probably like that though, or cry, the latter suit me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 nutgroist

Numina wrote:
    WHO WANT'S ME TO UPLOAD A VIDEO OF HIM!!!!! (I don't expect anybody to say yes, or even please for that matter.) but he really is cool, gives me a chance to kick them while they're all distracted, they'd probably like that though, or cry, the latter suit me though.

yes please! i've been wanting to film him myself to send to a drummer friend who doesn't live here.

Advertisement