Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Soc

Options
  • 24-09-2005 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

What a load of fúcking sh1t have ye seen them all going around with there join the q hoodies and in the minnies i mean come on another c&e is somthing we do not need
    a load of cock :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Damn them. They got ridiculus amounts of corporate sponsorship, so could give out stuff left right and centre. Grr. Grr I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

ye getting free stuff is such a tough break........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i'd rather not sell my soul to the D4 devil for the sake of some pens and an energy drink.

you dont have to join it to get the free stuff

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

it's still a load of bull

• Advertisement

then ignore it, your only giving them more publicity by giving out about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

i'd rather not sell my soul to the D4 devil for the sake of some pens and an energy drink.

How about selling it for a pint of beer? To the Peter Pan of the Porterhouse?

Anyhow, if it keeps 'em off the streets, let 'em have their QSOC and let them perpetuate their form of society which they grew up in were the scum and the great unwashed don't belong. I passed their stand plenty of times but none of 'em approached me to join... suppose I look too working class for them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Their societal membership and outlandish uniforms will make them easier to root out and place against the wall when the revolution comes...

Alternatively, we could just laugh at their pathetic society.

Either way is fine by me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

SebtheBum wrote:
    Their societal membership and outlandish uniforms will make them easier to root out and place against the wall when the revolution comes...

Alternatively, we could just laugh at their pathetic society.

Either way is fine by me.

I wanna be Minister for Executions after the Revolution!! Is it still on for next Tuesday Seb? Meet you outside the GPO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

I say we rape their horses and pillage their women

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Get. Over. It. People.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

^_______^
    Jealousy is the new black.

Let's all have a big power cry about it.

Advertisement