Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auto refresh?

Options
  • 24-09-2005 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

I think the frontpage just auto-refreshed on me.. just came back from making a cup of tea and noticed the threads all up to date... I think.

this a new feature? or have I just not noticed it before? ...or, am I just going mental?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I think you need to lie down in a darked room for a little while - it's not doing anything for me anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Ah... mental it is so. We all new this day would come.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

are you using firefox goodshape?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Is this one of them cases where no matter how goodshape answers, you're going to reply with "Ah, can't help you so".

What difference does it make? While I know that it is possible to get pages to do different things for different browsers, I doubt any of the admins would have either the time or the inclination to code a feature, and then make it work for only a certain browser.

Unless I missed the depth of your true message there. In which case I apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Rofl @ baz, no doubt he's right.

Yea, I'm using Firefox.. honestly think it may have been a case of me hitting F5 on impulse without realising - or maybe the tea just took less time to brew than I thought ;)

Feal silly now :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Goodshape wrote:
    Rofl @ baz, no doubt he's right.

Yea, I'm using Firefox.. honestly think it may have been a case of me hitting F5 on impulse without realising - or maybe the tea just took less time to brew than I thought ;)

Feal silly now :-/

Ah, cant help ya so :D

Advertisement