Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky digital gone back to factory settings

Options
  • 24-09-2005 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

My Sky digital has gone back to its factory settings. Now this has happened before and I asked him how to fix it if it happened again but I have forgotten how to do it & I don’t want to call in sky. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

eamoss wrote:
    My Sky digital has gone back to its factory settings. Now this has happened before and I asked him how to fix it if it happened again but I have forgotten how to do it & I don’t want to call in sky. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Depends on what you want to change. The picture settings can be changes in the services menu. If you want to change the RF channel output you need ot go to the installers menu. To do this Press the following keys in sequence, Services, 4, 0, 1, Select.

Advertisement