Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Ps2

• 24-09-2005 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Went to play my ps2 the other day and it wouldnt work. The games are working fine but the controllers dont work at all, theres no response at all from them. im pretty sure its the controller port not the controller itslef as I tried three. Anybody else encountered a similiar problem? any advice at all greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

if its a slim line then ring sony... they are recalling some ps2 slimlines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

No its the old one. I have it since the release of the ps2 so it could be old age?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

possibly. i had one of those first-off-the-line ps2's and had to replace it (stupidly mere months before the new fangled slim line one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Checked through the internet and theres no help there(although plenty of help if you have a disk read error which I had about 5 weeks ago and shelled out 60 quid to get fixed :mad: :rolleyes: ). Anyway dont know wheter to bother to get it fixed, buy a new one or wait for the ps3. Thing is I dont play many games but the odd time Id be dying for a game. Does anyone know when the ps3 is due out(or when do you expect it out as we all know how reliable sony's release dates are).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Babybing wrote:
    Does anyone know when the ps3 is due out(or when do you expect it out as we all know how reliable sony's release dates are).

i'd put good money on a spring 2006 release. word on the street is march. they can't delay it too much because a delay means angry consumers, who could pop down for a bit of next-gen xbox action if they so please

• Advertisement
Advertisement