Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The incredibly fast growing dog. (After "In Translation")

• 24-09-2005 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Doesanyone else think that Sun's Dog grows a little to fast. If you watch "House Of The Rising Sun" You think that the two events (Jin giving her the Dog) and (Jin Coming Home bluddy) happen over a long course of time. But upon watching "In Translation" you discover that they acctually happen very close together.

Sun's father sends Jin to deliver his message late one night. After Jin only tells him that Sun's father is "Disappointed with him" the man is so grateful that he gives him the daughters dog. Then Sun's father's factory is closed down and Sun's father sends Jin and the Associate over to really deliver the message.

Obviously the first time he was sent was an attempt to stop the factory from being closed down. So should the factory being closed down have happened pretty quickly after Jin failed to deliver the message the first time.

Yet the Dog is huge. I know of no Dog that grows that quickly. Is this a screw up or is there something I'm missing?

Oppinions

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I noticed that as well, but then got confused when I was trying to figure out the order in which to two sets of flashbacks were supposed to occur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

There's dozens of screw ups, so I wouldn't be suprised..

Advertisement