Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And Arsene Wenger thinks he has it bad...

• 24-09-2005 3:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Check this out for fixture congestion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Looks like your U-14 team will be getting a run out at some stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

And I've just discovered I've 12 players on international duty on the 11th and 12th.

Never mind under 14's, I'm scouring the under 8's at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

jesus thats a fairly jammed schedule alright. id say your squad will be decimated after that run of games..

Got through it surprisingly well. Won the league by double figures, and beat Trabsonspor after a little break at the end! I've bulked up the squad to cope if/when the same thing happens next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Why has that happened though? Surley thats a bug.

• Advertisement

Not really a bug, just a conflict of competitions really. I won every cup this season, and reached the CL Group Stages, meaning I had roughly 70+ games to play. When most other teams had 31 league games played I had 24 gone. If the congestion hadn't occured at the end it would have made my mid-season more tricky.

Its not going to stop me playing anyway. Losing to St. Pats for the first time in 24 games, however, now THAT might make me stop playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

god i crave a new game.damn my messed up data folders...

Advertisement