Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Takeaways : Southside

Options
  • 24-09-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any decent Indian takeaways on the Southside, more specifically, near Togher? Tired of Chinese and pizza, like to try something new - any recommendations???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

i know of one in west Douglas village but how decent or not it is I can't comment on. I think they deliver too... Madras Palace I believe it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Madras Palace is tasty but a bit on the expensive side (or it was last time I got something there about a year or so ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

For some reason there are next to no cheap Indian takeways in the city.
    There's the Spice Route ( I think ) near the Bishopstown Bar. Then there's Chillis on Washington Street.

The cheapest I've found in the city is Dohta on the top of Shandon Street. They're actually pretty good as well.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Madras is tasty and is still on the dear side ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Yurra, if its good, the price dont really matter.

Thanks for the advice. Madras Palace sounds like its worth it.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement