Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite album of the year?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mobil1

Doves...ya man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mobil1

Within Temptation.. Stand my ground is a very good track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Death from Above 1979's was class and so was the futurehead's(think it was released '04). Don't know why nobody has mentioned QOTS's album cos it had some great songs. Someone probably did, I didn't read all the posts.
    There were some very good albums that i've heard this year, can't think of them all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Winter Slide

We Are Scientists- With Love and Squalor. Unbelievable! I can't stop listening to it. Heard the Babyshambles album today and its beans

Advertisement