Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Training and improving player stats

• 24-09-2005 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

I was just wondering and thought I'd ask here.

I have been playing champo 4 and 00/01 and recently got football manager 2005. And I always find my team get easy chacnes and make a balls of them. On average I get about 15 shots a game. So i want my boys to work on finishing.

Is it possible that though training stats increase? And if so what increases finishing.

I'm currently with Arsenal in there first year in FM 2005. I have Van Persie,Henry,Bergkamp and Crespo up front, and they all squander chances.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah if you work on your finishing and use loads of "Overloading" (mostly defensive, some offensive) in your training routines, you might start to notice an improvement. Also look for players with high composure, not just high finishing.

Advertisement