Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sunday roast pubs in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

bellapip wrote: »
    If you want a decent, hot and plentiful carvery you wont get better than at the Deamans Inn Lucan.
    The turnoff opposite Liffey Valley, and yes I work there.

My kids and my hubby eat there a lot and they are the fussiest feckers on the planet.

Great food on the carvery and the best value 'early bird menu' anywhere.

Give it a try.

Bell.:D
    Deadman's Inn?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

Wishbone.

Its just off the slip road opposite the Liffey Valley shopping centre.

Good stuff.

Bell:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

bellapip wrote: »
    Wishbone.

Its just off the slip road opposite the Liffey Valley shopping centre.

Good stuff.

I know where it is! ;)

You referred to a pub called the Deamans Inn and I was asking if you were referring to the Deadman's Inn! :)

OOOPS, get ya now.

:o.

Bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

:eek: I didn't cop that! The first response was made three years after the OP! :D

What can I say - I'm economical with threads! Thanks for the replies everyone, safe to say we won't be going hungry on a Sunday :D

• Advertisement

And you dont even need to go hungry any other day of the week either!!!

I'm on my hols in Gran Canaria at the moment, how wonderful is wifi?? but the food is not so great, I NEARLY (only nearly) cant wait to get home to get some decent food, I know where I am going for me big roast dinner.
    I hope Tracy and Colm have me dinner ready when I get there.

For you ladies, I can tell you about desert, which will happen on the 6th November, check out my sig for info.

Needless to say I will be home on time and ready with the baby oil. woooohoooooooooooooooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I really liked the Anglers Rest. The chicken wings where lovely. That was until they changed it, it was jammed everytime I went in, now it does be empty. Its trying to be a place its not. Waiters where very snotty. Which I dont mind if the food was nice but it wasnt. Asked one of the girls who worked there what happened to the old menu and she said everyone was asking that.
    Now I go the Bell, the carvey is very nice.

Advertisement