Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Clothes and Accessories on-line: recommendations

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Do not purchase from that site. They dodge the question here with a nice rounded answer :rolleyes:
    6. Are your goods Authentic? Are your goods good quality?
    Answer: As we have a huge range of product line, sourcing from many different sources, so we can not assure 100% Authentic. Please note that we guarantee our merchandise is superior in quality and workmanship. Our products are comparable in style and quality to the original name brands. However, we DO NOT represent them to be original/authentic, nor do we represent that they are exact copies/knock-offs. And all the goods are with labels and tags. We try our best to buy overstocks, closeouts and overruns; however we must say for legal reason that some goods can and are factory variants.
    If you still worried about this issue, you can email us to get confirmation.
    Here, we suggest you that “Purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.”

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭imalwayshappy

For children the below

http://www.kidsbrandsdirect.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

jfrmbray wrote: »
    I already have a few sites which I use but I'd appreciate if you could add some more to this list.

www.allsaints.com
    www.asos.com
    www.burton.co.uk
    www.nextdirect.com
    www.footyasylum.com
    www.selfridges.com

Those are the only sites which I browse/buy from,but I really do need more.

Burton looks like a class site. I was wondering if you would be hit with extra charges besides delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

i'm pretty sure I heard that GAP are now delivering to Ireland - does anyone know for sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Anyone know anything about this site: http://www.echemist.co.uk/

Thanks.
    KayTee wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure I heard that GAP are now delivering to Ireland - does anyone know for sure?
    According to their website, they do deliver to Ireland.

http://www.gap.com/ and click on the 'internation shipping to over 50 countries' link and it lists Ireland as a country they ship to.

Does anyone know of any lingerie websites that sell bras for 'smaller women' please?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

www.daintylady.co.uk and www.littlewomen.co.uk

I can't get bras to fit from anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Anyone got recommendations for cheap fat-guy clothes? 3XL and up. Nothing fancy, preferably unbranded tbh. Seems Europe doesn't really cater for fat ****ers the way the US does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I get my dad a ton of 4xl stuff from ebay, shirts especially. Good place to keep an eye on.

Since I showed him ebay he refuses to pay more than a tenner for a shirt ;)

phasers wrote: »
    I get my dad a ton of 4xl stuff from ebay, shirts especially. Good place to keep an eye on.

Since I showed him ebay he refuses to pay more than a tenner for a shirt ;)

Aye, had a glance on eBay but I'm struggling to find decent shipping rates. After getting a load of t-shirts from Amazon it feels wrong to pay more than 4 quid for something. :pac: Basically nothing above XXL on Amazon alas.

• Advertisement

Littlewoods is worth a look too sometimes, there's a brand called Brooker which goes up to a 5xl, a few others two. Jumpers, tshirts, jackets, good basics.

Around sale time it's great, kind of steep the rest of the time though

Also I keep finding these crazy hawaiian print shirts on ebay in size 10XL :eek:

Littlewoods is worth a look too sometimes, there's a brand called Brooker which goes up to a 5xl, a few others two. Jumpers, tshirts, jackets, good basics.

Around sale time it's great, kind of steep the rest of the time though

Also I keep finding these crazy hawaiian print shirts on ebay in size 10XL :eek:

I'm wondering how long before I just give up and go for a Muumuu. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Luna01

Does anyone know of any lingerie websites that sell bras for 'smaller women' please?
    Hi, friend, you can check sourcingmap.com to have a look, another site is eBay. You can find lingerie for 'smaller women' on these sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

It has been pointed out that the thread is losing focus.
    Remember that it is for posting news of sites you have found useful.

Lets try and keep other queries and banter to new threads or to the Chatwalk.

Don't forget that 'Report' button folk. It helps the mods tidy up after the party. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

KayTee wrote: »

According to this site - GAP now deliver to Ireland :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shapik

hi, can you recommend where i can buy a real desiner bag with a discount.
    thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Shapik wrote: »
    thanks!

There is a site called Javari - which is run by Amazon. They specialize in shoes and handbags.
    There is a discount code and more details here

Ogham, thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

Shapik wrote: »
    thanks!

The Outnet www.theoutnet.com they are an online outlet, loads of gorgeous bags!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kona_2007

I don't know if it has been mentioned but, I found this place over in Hawaii, got some jeans and a pretty funky surfer-esque top, the bullhead jeans are a perfect fit,

anyway found out they ship to Ireland now, for aprox 25e including VAT and tax as far as i know? they're cheap enough and the bullhead jeans (for girls, not sure about guys) are awesome, like 90%cotton, I'm never out of them... also, theres other surfer brands there too, with some offers like 2 for 50e and stuff... it's pretty class....

www.pacsun.com
    http://shop.pacsun.com/international/ for the rates...:cool:

The Outnet www.theoutnet.com they are an online outlet, loads of gorgeous bags!

Wow!thank you lots!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Does anyone know any good website where you can buy nice coats & jackets?
    I am really depressed now. I cant find any winter coats. So annoying like :(

Can anyone suggest any websites that sell 30B bras in nice designs (i,e; not the usual plain black/white colours) and no 'granny style' bras lol.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 b1788

Hair etc

www.hqhair.com

Does anyone know if the dorothy perkins online website deliever to ireland? and also do they accept laser card?! Thank you

• Advertisement

They deliver to Ireland, think delivery is £4.

Don't think they accept laser though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

EDITED:

Nevermind!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Bryn wrote: »
    Is it possible to buy stuff off M and M direct and get it delivered to Ireland?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Anybody know of any Urban shops? Similar to All Saints, Urban Outfitters etc? Preferably cheapish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Ive been looking into getting a leather satchel, anyone know anywhere i can get them cheaper then €50?? ive had a look on ebay and no joy. i know asos do them but there a bit dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Ive been looking into getting a leather satchel, anyone know anywhere i can get them cheaper then €50?? ive had a look on ebay and no joy. i know asos do them but there a bit dear

If you don't mind them not being real leather, you could try Penneys. I got there one a few months ago. Also TK Maxx often have them, usually real leather and at good prices. Here's a nice one for about €30.
    Also, try Amazon.

They deliver to Ireland, think delivery is £4.

Don't think they accept laser though!

Thanks, does dorothy perkins online website accept visa debit though??

Visa debit is grand, that works everywhere Visa does I think

Thanks, does dorothy perkins online website accept visa debit though??
    Yes, it does I've used my visa debit on their website, just select "visa" as your payment option!

Hope this helps!

Help!!!
    Does anyone know a good online dress shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chrisadrenalin

has anyone joined this club? www.discountdesignerclub.com

i saw it advertised on facebook

you can't even look at their catalogue unless you join $19.97 for 3 years

Janine87 wrote: »
    Help!!!
    Does anyone know a good online dress shop?
    For what type of dress? Eg; Evening, day, party?

What style(s) are you looking for? What is your budget?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

anyplace decent to buy adidas gear?

im talking adidas originals & footwear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

Im just about to buy a suit on the Next online store. Just wondering how long would it take until I recieve it?

For what type of dress? Eg; Evening, day, party?

What style(s) are you looking for? What is your budget?

I actually found a dress a few weeks ago in Sligo. It was reduced massively so I took the chance and bought. It's a beautiful dress. It is a for a wedding I am going to in a few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

www.fatcheese.com

Gives you money back on purchaces - looked it up and joined and seems ok...

Anyone use this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

Loving styletonic since they got their new look http://www.style-tonic.com/ and it's Irish :) Some great new stock, especially Dagmar.

Google also launched a site http://www.boutiques.com/, think it's still in test mode but great if you like following celebrity trends or love particular designers - worth checking out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

am loving www.brandalley.com I have gotten some serious bargains off there!

Has anyone bought from a-shu.co.uk? saw some pieces in a magazine and it looked nice also does anyone know if bobbibrown.co.uk delivers to Ireland? I am loving their new pallette

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

www.fatcheese.com

Gives you money back on purchaces - looked it up and joined and seems ok...

Anyone use this?

- not for clothes & accessories :confused:

1966 wrote: »
    - not for clothes & accessories :confused:

Im confused now also.... why wouldn't it be on clothes and accessories?? They have asos on it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Im confused now also.... why wouldn't it be on clothes and accessories?? They have asos on it?

I think you mean fatcheese.ie. The site you linked actually sells cheese.

OH MY GOD Im actually an idiot!!! So Sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Murrayer22

Hi all,
    Not sure if you can help me but, Im just home from Orlando and seen a gorgeous pair of Ed Hardy Heeled Shoes over there. The shop didn't have them in my size and it would take over a week to get them in store.
    They are Ed Hardy, Women's Peacock Heart Sunset Heeled Black Shoes. See Picture below .............
    thumb-4_17.jpgIm looking to get these in a UK size 5.5.
    If anyone can help me source them, I'll be really grateful.

Thanks in Advance
    Lydia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Zaixora

Whoever started this topic... I LOVE you, but I also hate you because my credit card began crying. Haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 cicicooly

Hi, who loves shoes check this out. This web site you can created your shoes styles. how cool is that!

www.shoesofprey.com

Hope you guy enjoy this.
    good luck ;)

Advertisement