Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Card Reader [Recommend?]

Options
  • 24-09-2005 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience with (cheap) card reader attachments - that would work with an iPod mini.
    Furthermore, can you suggest where to purchase one (again, the emphasis is on cheap)?

(the aim is to reduce the weight and amount of stuff brought to the odd photo shoot (comprising of several cameras,with different cards..) - Performance-wise: what's the speed like? battery life? etc.)

Thanks for any suggestions/help.
    (Damned if i can find anything from searching. Not sure which is the best forum..)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

http://tinyurl.com/r773. try here !!

sorry i missed the mini part. i'll look some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

greglo23 wrote:

Advantages:

* NOTE: iPod not included. Not compatible with iPod mini.

Several things wrong here... :)

_
    Thanks. I can appreciate why it wouldn't make the most commerical sense to hook to an iPod that can't display the photo.. but there must be one or two decent ones. I'm particularly interested in hearing from people with some experience with them too..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Sorry for draggin this back up..

Does anyone have experience with or knowledge of Delkin Devices USB Bridge?
    (Linky: http://www.delkin.com/delkin_products_usb_bridge.html )

An obvious drawback is that it's only USB 1.1 but I could live with it.
    Most importantly: does it work?

(Aim is as above to connect a digital camera (Kodak DX7590 primarily) to an iPOD mini)

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

Advertisement