Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New headphones

• 25-09-2005 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

How much are you looking to spend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

That's probably one of the more important points. Almost every decent pair of in-ears i've had, have come apart at the joint. That, or the ear cover thing has come off. Pretty annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

I find the Sennheiser 350's to have decent sound for the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

For less than 50 I think the philips ones are good, they are only about 25 if I recall. You could get Sony Fontopia, I've had 3 pairs, they all developed the same problem, the right ear stopped working. My friend had both the Sony Fontopias and the philips ones above. He said the Philips ones are great for the price and was happier with them over the Sony because the Fontopias broke and were dearer. He now has a pair of Shure E2 and I went crazy and bought myself a pair of Shure E4's (I got the anti mug black ones, not the white ones there) after my last pair of Fontopias broke.

Basing on your budget and the experiences I've had and heard with Sony, I'd go with the Philips ones. Although the Sony ones are very nice, nice design, sound, they fit well etc. They are also less than EUR50. Splash out a bit more and you could have a much better pair though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

How much are those philips ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I have the e2cs and they are dope...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Tower, Peats, eBay, amazon.co.uk. Around 20 euros or less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

HMV sell Sennheiser PMX60s for €39.99. Brilliant sound. linky

• Advertisement
Advertisement