Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make A Comic

Options
  • 25-09-2005 10:56am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Like many of my silly projects, I'm hoping to use this as a springboard for other people. Anyone ever thought of making some fun comics?

Due to my lack of humour, I couldn't makea very funny or interesting one, but I scrounged this up with about twenty minutes work.

Basically, using the simple 'Cutout' feature of Photoshop, I edited my own photo and gave it that posterised look and simply added the custom talk / though bubble shape and thats it, piss easy.

It's a terrible example, but I'm sure some of you imaginative types can come up with something better.

Anyway, here you go:

Comic.jpg

No need to remind me of it's naffness, I already know :D
    But anyway, anyone else like to try their hand at it?
    Takes no time at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

TMWNP.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

ha! very good :)

here mine..
    comic.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

Comic.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

shrimp I dont think thats your own work - as Ive seen it (or the very same idea) on loads of other sites...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Is that Gordon Freeman or Angelofdeath?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

in the last shot angelofdeath pushed gordon out of the way and killed ropedrink \o/

****ing ace comic btw.

hahaha,, n1 urgh that midlans pic, thank god you blurred it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Comics are fun.

I made one for this thread on the Lost forum last week...though I think it's a bit too big compared 3 panel ones here :o

hehe, some pretty funny lost ones there, speaking of which, i am so totally NOT* happy that bittorrent has just NOT* finished downloading episode 1 of series 2

*;)

shrimp I dont think thats your own work - as Ive seen it (or the very same idea) on loads of other sites...

I know it's not, i seen it before but couldn't find it so i just remade it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

:) you have caused lol

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Shrimpin' ain't easy...

And a pox on you RopeDrink for immortalising me!

what CuLT?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

But somebody gotta do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

the original from the fantastic pbfcomics.com

PBF076BCtheManwithNoPenis.jpg

well found sionnach. As I couldn't find it i tried to do what I could remember.

Advertisement