Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Network selection on V220 whilst roaming

• 25-09-2005 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

I am looking for assistance to change a Motorolla V220 network whilst roaming.

My mum is in Crete and is on Meteor but her phone won't connect to any network automatically and her not being phone literate, I just need th exact operations to make the network selection manual rather then automatic. I have a list of networks she should use, but if any other Meteor users have a already used a specific etwork in Crete, can they let me know please?

She is set up to roam on Meteor, with the €60 credit and credit card details.

Oh and I kinda need this help today as I think she is going to call me tonight...on a landline!

She is lost without her ability to text! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭robo

Can anybody help here...all I to know the exact route on a Motorolla from the main menu to change the network settings to manual as I don't have a Motorolla to check for myself!! Please! Thanks! :)

Go to Settings > Network > Available Networks. That should show them up for you.

If she can't register on the networks then Meteor might have screwed up... it should have automatically selected a network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Karsini wrote:
    then Meteor might have screwed up...

more than likely. its what they do

Advertisement