Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I need?

• 25-09-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

I want to address a crowd of people in a room 20 metres by 10 metres and there's no sound system in the room. All I really need is a P.A. system but this is only a once off event and don't want to go to any great expense, Is it possible some way I could get a microphone and plug it into a system that could be hooked up to a couple of speakers. any suggestions much appreciated. All I need is 1 micophone to be worked from.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Rent a PA..... What you described, IE, a microphone, plugged in to a system that could be hooked up to a couple of speakers, is suprisingly a PA.

Hire a Microphone, Amp and speakers.... or a PA.

You could plug a microphone into your Mic in on a sound card of your PC and use the PC speakers.... but that'd be crap. For a room that size, you should be able to project your voice, assuming everyone will be quiet.

John

Advertisement