Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baldurs gate

Options
  • 25-09-2005 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi out there, anyone know anywhere i can get a copy of baldurs gate for pc??? tried major stores, non in galway stock it anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Sidane

Not surprised, it's what, 4 years old at this stage?

Browse around online stores, maybe you can get it on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

eBay is your best bet.

Put put an ad in FS Discs as someone on here is bound to not want it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've got a copy of it, I played BGII and loved it so got BGI from amazon and didn't love it so much. I'll pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

brilliant game.
    remember playin for about 8 hours straight with some guy in the states using a lowly 56k modem.

4yrs old.... keep going it was more like 1998 when it come out.

have it. in galway. pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

I seem to remember some mod where by u could play baldurs gate 1 on the baldurs gate 2 engine, anyone ever try this , did it work ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

vasch_ro wrote:
    I seem to remember some mod where by u could play baldurs gate 1 on the baldurs gate 2 engine, anyone ever try this , did it work ?

Yep, tried it and worked a treat, what you're looking for is BG1 Tutu.

http://www.pocketplane.net/tutu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

great , downloaded it, thanks for the link , looking forward to giving this a shot !

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Sidane

Yeah BG1 on the BG2 engine looks great.

The game came out near Christmas 1999. I remember because it arrived the day of my first year college christmas party.

I paid an arm and a leg to get it from the states a few weeks before it released here. But some idiot mis-typed my address and it went to Israel first! :mad:

Advertisement