Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-sharing... no players found.

• 25-09-2005 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Im in a spot of bother trying to game-share with another PSP. It cannot find any players. The WLAN Switch is switched on on both PSP's. The Adhoc is set to Automatic. What could I be doing wrong? Both PSP's are beside each other so they should have a good signal. I bet Im overlooking something obvious. All help appreciated.

Loobz.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

havent tried game sharing myself yet but do both psp's have same firmware? ( i read somewhere that this can cause problems if firmware on each psp is different)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

I havent checked firmware versions. My mates gone home with his PSP so I cant check. I have 1.52 anyway. That could possibly cause a problem.

Edit:
    Just checked - we both have 1.52 firmware version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

I assume it'll be wip3out. The deal is that you go to "teasers" and then game share.

The other peep goes to game sharing and requests. The wip3out owner receives the request and accepts. bingo, game sharing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I tried to do it with THUG and it didnt work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Only certain games have a gameshare option, Burnout Legends has one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

is one of the psp's a jap import? i have herd they have trouble when using this mode with a eu model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

like gz said, only certain games have that option. it's on the back in a little box with2 psp's on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

qz wrote:
    Only certain games have a gameshare option, Burnout Legends has one.

i tried that, bit crap, loading takes ages and then in game you have to have the same car and almost all the features are cut off.
    Then again its from 1 umd so...

Advertisement