Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terenure

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

My last post had nothing to do with rugby,why did you put nothing in quotatation marks?Most rugby players are fit,there's 3 positions where it helps to be heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Gick wrote:
    Richie where's the bad area in Terenure?I'v lived here all my life and am yet to find one

your obivously not lookin hard enough. ive been in the bad areas myself. Cant name any off hand. And by bad i mean not as nice as the good areas/can be rough with bad people. Not complete sh1tholes like bad areas can be.

Im sick of you and your tunnel vision/closed mindedness/ light stereotyping GICK its startin to annoy me now.
    All i can say is get out in the world and see what i is really like, and get out of your 'im from a good area I rule and my life will be deadly' mentallity.

Cause ill tell you now if you dont life will come along and kick you square in the nuts.
    Life sucks :eek: get a helmet YOU GICK will definitely need 1. I rest my case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Indeed, what will he do when he's older and he can't afford a house in Terenure? He'll have to move to an area with commoners!!! :eek:

Wait...

My bad, daddy won't let that happen :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭AndyWarhol

Hey Gicko. Whilst it's admirable that you are so passionate about your rugby, do you not think you're going a wee bit overboard? There are more important things in life you know.

And whilst you've obviously got a slight upturn to the end of your nose; remember this: You're from Terenure for God's sake! How middle class is that?

I think this is a case of big fish in a small, blinkered pond that Gicko finds himself in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

You forget the fact that Terenure aren't very good at rugby anymore. I wouldn't include them in the top tier of schools rugby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

I left Terenure College a few years ago (before Eanna took over) and I can categorically say that there is no need for a group of 100 people to be seperated into two groups based on their love or lack of love for rugby. It's a load of arse that's continued by a small faction of staff and pupils.

My year had a star senior cup player leave the team because he was sick of being treated like a hero by teachers who should have been giving him a bollicking for not working hard enough acedically. We all mixed, even those who hated the sport or hated the fact that we were forced to play it in first year.

I'm glad you think you're representing your school well but you'll find that Terenure College excel at several other things amongst them badminton (they're one of the top schools in the country) and science (excellent track record in the young scientist exhibition). Any special treatment that rugby players recieve for representing their school is equally deserved by these people but rarely shown to them. What that school needs is Mary Carroll to be principal for a year and try to get people to see priorities.

Terenure is a nice enough village with a couple of nice pubs. I'm a much bigger fan of Templeogue because of the Morgue though and Rathfarnham village is a little nicer for a stroll.

''Daddy won't let that happen'' Exactly,my whole life is sorted you people need to stop telling me things like ''life's gonna catch up on you and kick you in the nuts''I seriously doubt it now stop worrying about me and let me live my own life,my opinions aren't going to change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Beth*

Why is everyone going on about rugby in terenure, I mean , gerards beat them!!!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 nure05

terenure village is kinda bad except for eddies on a late friday night milkshake!i'm a rugger bugger and display the typical 'steamer' look,but i much prefer to sit on d wall at mace in templelogue village on a friday night and watch d lil skangers over by the AIB bank struggle to get sum loser to get them a few tinnys.
    plus rathfarnham is a much better place to fish if your looking for a few tins with rowans and shevlins before heading off to bushy before heading off to wezz on a late saturday night as i'm only in 4th yr

we didn't have the best side last year,the year after next is definitely our year

• Advertisement

Nure 05,I'd say I'v a pretty good guess as to who you are,not revealing my identity though before you ask

funkstard what r u tlkin about,our S's have won in 01 03, and a lot of us expected to win in 05 as it was another year of the great 'dunlop' family

think anyone from your year will make the S team this year,nure05?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I would bet my house that Blackrock will make it number 66 this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Funkstard wrote:
    I would bet my house that Blackrock will make it number 66 this year.
    I'd have to agree there.

Oh and I've a suspicion that Gicker has digitally created a friend for himself, if you get me.

no lads i dont hav a clue who gick is,cos ive nvr even seen d guy in d pic before t be honest!but yeh id say terry jones obviously will make d 2nds or 3rds and fizzy(ciaran fitzgerald)will make 2nds.
    also kiki(kieran moloney)who to the school is relatively unknown should make the 2nds/3rds.id most like him t do well as he is one of the best players leinster has to offer at his age even tho he's kinda small for a prop as gud as him!! :)

here lads,wat excactly is a neato/neatochap cos i hear its sumtin t do wit nure or marys but im not sure?! :confused:

gick,who dya think will make captain of d S's this yr?id say disko but loads think itl be kev gallagher?n id say the nxt time well win d s cup is in 08 wen last yr juniors r in 6th yr!revenge on belvo!

I will tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kate d lash

yay. i love kiki. and ive heard terry will make the s's! i heard it was a sure thing, well lets hope it his cuz he's an amazing player! and the neatochaps r a group of marys lads who made a site rating all the girls they no and then neatochaps r gay r nure lads who made a site rippin it out of the marys guys!!

• Advertisement

yay. i love kiki. and ive heard terry will make the s's! i heard it was a sure thing, well lets hope it his cuz he's an amazing player! and the neatochaps r a group of marys lads who made a site rating all the girls they no and then neatochaps r gay r nure lads who made a site rippin it out of the marys guys!!

r dey?no way!u dnt say?! :rolleyes:

i hope you're not bein sarcastic hun!! do u go to terenure?

i do, and this thread makes me ashamed. :rolleyes:

cant believe you'd register as 2 people. Stoop so low. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 biggie89

hi kate u snd familiar.wat d fuk?neatochaps,is that that blinkz thingy?

emmet, wat year u in? and who signed in as two ppl? any goss on any of the fourth years by any chance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 biggie89

nure05,who r u?cos im in ur yr!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

this thread has turned into a terenure college get-together and it has drifted well off topic. People should focus on the given topic or else the thread should be closed. Gick, no gives a crap whether you think you are the best rugby player in the school, in fact I'd say you're all talk and no action

swingking wrote:
    this thread has turned into a terenure college get-together and it has drifted well off topic. People should focus on the given topic or else the thread should be closed. Gick, no gives a crap whether you think you are the best rugby player in the school, in fact I'd say you're all talk and no action

It's not a get together when there's only one person involved :D

Here, why has nobody noticed that at least 3 usernames here are the same person? Look at the way the messages are written, seems odd that new people would register, minutes apart, just for this thread, no?

• Advertisement

Here, why has nobody noticed that at least 3 usernames here are the same person? Look at the way the messages are written, seems odd that new people would register, minutes apart, just for this thread, no?

Well that's what I'm thinking.
    No coincidence that there's no sign of ol' gicko either.

EDIT: Oh look, "Kate D Lash" has went offline and now "Biggie89" is back on :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement