Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terenure

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 biggie89

feelers u freak,its ian!!!sum guy was tlkin bout that earlier thnkin gick n nure05 r same person!!fukin hell feelers u shud be a detective!!!gick who r u?,ur right swinger,this is like a ternure get together apart frm 'kate d lash' frm loreto on d green!!!lol cool my writins green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 biggie89

here lads if ya dont believe me,i can ring kate d lash n make her cum on cos shes one of my m8s!!feelers is a ledge!!nob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh you are mighty pathetic...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

rb_ie wrote:
    I'd have to agree there.

Oh and I've a suspicion that Gicker has digitally created a friend for himself, if you get me.

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

people I have not registered with two usernames,me,biggie and nure 05 are completely different,no lie.And the reason you haven't seen the guy in my pic is cos that guy is in st.mary's but I cut and pasted his head onto the nure jersey,Terry should make the S and Allen too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

This thread has turned pathetic it was bad enough wit just Gick, now we have to deal wit his alter egos aswell.
    The Thread has hardly ever been on topic. And now seems like a school kids get together.

IM HOPING TO APPEAL TO A MOD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, AS THE TALLAGHT WAS CLOSED PRETTY QUICK SO Y NOT THIS 1 ITS JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE

PS sorry for the big capital red writing but i feel its needed to get this thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gick wrote:
    It's great is it not?discuss(this topic exists to bring take people's minds off that god awful topic about.......you know where

That was the post that started this thread. Knowing full well what he'd done in the Tallaght thread, Gick goes ahead and posts this NOT to actually discuss a topic but to get a rise from the people he'd gotten a rise out of in the Tallaght thread.
    Especially seeing as he did say:
    this topic exists to bring take people's minds off that god awful topic about.......you know where

It's a nice example of his trolling efforts.
    Anyway, DMC and Seamus are currently modding this forum, however they both also have a load of other forums to mod so things here may go unnoticed(unfortunately).
    We're not mods though, we can call him a troll but that's for them to decide.Now that the search function is back should they feel the need to enquire they can go through all his posts and make the decision of whether or not he is a troll and take the necessary action.
    If they however decide that he isn't a troll, what can ya do except ignore him(and there's a button for that).
    Writing in big red letters(and the odd bit of "txt spk" ;) ) won't get a mods attention, instead try either pmming them or use the report post function.

And as for Gick and his (I'm guessing)multiple personalities having a little get together on this thread (as if inside his head wasn't enough :p ), again all can be ignored with the click of a button.

Anyway, I agree,this thread should have been locked a long time ago.

Oh by the way Gicko, I've noticed that in nearly every thread you've posted to you've not only gotten a rise out of people(which I think was your purpose) but you've also managed to drag it off topic (and usually base it around yourself).Bad troll.

EDIT: damnit I've forgotten how to report. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

Is there no way you can get the mods to check my ip address or something so you can get proof that I have no alter-ego's.Maybe biggie and nure05 are the same person but I'm not in league with them,and take rb ie(crap name)'s advice and just ignore me,you people are filing up this thread with off-topic complaints about me,write in the poll on me instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gick wrote:
    rb ie(crap name)'s advice
    Oh good attempt there troll. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement