Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some Underground MP3's To D/L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Ungrateful bas***ds not one reply or thanks,don't think ill bother uploading any tunes again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

get used to it man. you rarely get thanked for giving **** away on the interweb.
    and what the **** is your problem with not getting thanked for giving copyrighted material away???

tman wrote:
    get used to it man. you rarely get thanked for giving **** away on the interweb.
    and what the **** is your problem with not getting thanked for giving copyrighted material away???

Oh really news to me,all other dance music forums where i have uploaded tunes people would have the decency to say thanks,and for your information sonny jim these tunes are years old and half of them probably arent even available anymore, so do you really think the artists who produced these tunes are going to attempt to prosecute me for uploading them, get real you clown :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

cheers.

will give them a listen and see what there like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Cheers, links have been taken down and i shall d/l them in college tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Got em all cheers.
    @jonny68 S.P.Q.R higher and higher??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jonny68 wrote:
    Oh really news to me,all other dance music forums where i have uploaded tunes people would have the decency to say thanks,and for your information sonny jim these tunes are years old and half of them probably arent even available anymore, so do you really think the artists who produced these tunes are going to attempt to prosecute me for uploading them, get real you clown :rolleyes:

In fairness, its a bit much to come on moaning 3 hours after posting the links that no one has praised and thanked you for sharing. Sure a word of thanks its nice but like tman said the thanks is rare indeed on the net. Have a look at livesets.com and see how many threads have hundreds of views and only one or 2 replies.

Also less of the personal abuse of other posters please. Attack the post not the poster.

KevIRL wrote:
    In fairness, its a bit much to come on moaning 3 hours after posting the links that no one has praised and thanked you for sharing. Sure a word of thanks its nice but like tman said the thanks is rare indeed on the net. Have a look at livesets.com and see how many threads have hundreds of views and only one or 2 replies.

Also less of the personal abuse of other posters please. Attack the post not the poster.

I don't mind i just wont upload any more on here :rolleyes: and it wasn't 3 hours after posting the links it was THE NEXT DAY check again buddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jonny68 wrote:
    I don't mind i just wont upload any more on here :rolleyes: and it wasn't 3 hours after posting the links it was THE NEXT DAY check again buddy

Apologies, it was a full 27 hours later. Seeing as there has been 85 views of this thread now (approx 60 hours after the OP) I wonder how many people failed to give due gratitude in those first 27?

As for not uploading anymore for us here, I'm sure I'll get over it anyway. Best of luck

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Thanks Jonny, and I certainly wouldn't feel too bothered about the lack of replys or thanks - you visit nioldskool so I'm sure you see there that plenty of music goes up without any replies. Anyway, cheers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jonny68 wrote:
    you got the wrong end of the stick tbh. i wasn't trying to take the moral high ground here (i downloaded a few of them myself ffs!)
    was just trying to point out that you shouldn't expect to be thanked for giving stuff away on the internet, especially if it's something that wasn't yours to give away in the first place...

/edit
    "sonny jim" :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Jeez, so much hate!!! Where's the love? Tbh, I've seen loads of aoocasions where people (me included) have gone to the trouble of doing mixes and then uploading them and not gotten any replies for their troubles. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it though.

If you want recognition for it maybe in future just post a list of what you've got and ask people to request links to the ones that they want?

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Does anyone else wanna a hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Thank you johnny.

Your great. I downloaded your tunes.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

...seriously fair f*cks

Advertisement