Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager Stories-Just a Suggestion

• 25-09-2005 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭

I was wondering, What if there was a sub forum that could get you tell us how you're doing in you're game?

A forum where you could write everything up when it happens and post screenies as proof of your position in the league etc, Like a story or a diary or something.

What do you think?

I got this idea off loads of FM sites on the world wide web.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

maybe like some sort of lbog, we should start manager blog =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah I'd support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I'd support this too.

Maybe something like a wiki, seemly they are massive group things and people can add **** etc etc. But maybe a blog is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

this would also please me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is there anywhere you can sign up for free blogs?
    Perhaps a sticky thread with links to everyones blogs would work better. Would be easier than going requesting a sub forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Maka, I thought you had some pull around here :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Dempsey wrote:
    Maka, I thought you had some pull around here :D
    Only with the ladeeez!

...anyway, yah, might be a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I think a sub forum would be easier. If we had a sticky thread displaying the links then it would be an easier way to get your post count up. There have already been threads like this in the Music Catagory which have been locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

That actually makes the least amount of sense possible.
    How would a sub forum where people continually post updates not up your post count, where as a sticky with one link and one post per user do it?

• Advertisement

Wel lguys lets go search out a place to start out our blogs. I know for me persoanlly, I will jsut update it once a week or maybe every two weeks, with pictures of current squads, players getting awards wins etc. Lets get it sorted soon cause i just started my second season with arsenal so =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

True Maka. Good Point. I thought you were saying that when someone updates their story then they keep posting it up ETC ETC

Advertisement