Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en Reunion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

This matter of which day has confused me more than usual :confused: . I'll probably just go to both and see how many people show up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Not a bad idea but if I have to make a choice it's looking like the 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Undergod wrote:
    I'll be acting the saturday before

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Just want to strongly suggest, for the sake of those scattered around the country, and the OSA in particular, that the Hallowe'en midterm reunion be held on the second weekend. The first is inconvenient.

the second weekend being the one following Halloween right? so that makes it the (if Monday is the 31st then Saturday is the.....) 5th?
    That it, yeah?
    Oooooooh, is it fancy dress in honour of the creepy season?!?
    GO ON!! ;)

I certainly hope so. But the guy who drives the bus I travel on is my friend's father and if I turn up in fancy dress I might never get to talk to Dwaine again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

5th for me I think. Pretty sure I can make it the 5th, don't know about the 29th but there's a large chance I'll miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Piste wrote:
    Ditto.

Theatrical high five!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Sh....oot (nice censoring there, me). 'Twill have to be the 29th or the 6th for me. Bloody Paris flight, leaving so bloody late.... But as I've said in the other thread, on the 5th, if I have time, I'll visit the cemetery which contains the graves of Chopin, Wilde, and Jim Morrison. Morrison's is the most visited, oddly. So, any absolute Ciarán addicts out there (come on, you know who you are...) should be there on the 29th and the 6th. Due to my luxurious Dublin life, I'll probably make it to both. Even if I do live on the very outskirts of the city, and very close to Shiney. Which sounds wrong. Why don't I delete it? I don't know. Much of what I do makes little/no sense. I'm talented, y'see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Ha! to the lot of ye Dubs. I'm going to the Cork reunion, and none of you can stop me. And it'll be great.

so i can't get to dublin... *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Okay, so, what date is the reunion? Just so I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

well, make it some sort of saterday type thing, with fancy dress, (cross dressing, child snatchers, hitchhikers guide as possible themes) and im there!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey, on the topic on dressing up it's be kinda cool to dress up as our Boards names.. Just so we know who everyone is! Not probably but highly amusing!!!
    Plus, I just want to see R4ph looking uber gay as either
    a)a turtle
    b)a Renaissance artist!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

As opposed to looking uber gay in my normal, predictable fashion?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

...Am I meant to dress as a ski slope or can I just wear my Hoodie with ''Piste Girls'' written accross it?

Hey, on the topic on dressing up it's be kinda cool to dress up as our Boards names.. Just so we know who everyone is! Not probably but highly amusing!!!
    Plus, I just want to see R4ph looking uber gay as either
    a)a turtle
    b)a Renaissance artist!!1
    Hahah! Excellent idea. I'm up for it. Only cos' my costume would be super sytlish. :cool:

Anyway..... When's the freakin' reunion?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Um.. how would I dress up?!

I'm confused aout the whole boards costume idea too but I'm willing to take a stab at it. As long as I know there'll be other people dressed up as well.

And I could dress up as something less than a god!

Strangely enough, a guy in my school who has no knowledge of my internet activities was messing around the other day and called me 'Lod of the Undergods". Wierd, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Crazeh. My screenname is uber easy to dress up as... :p Might go as something else...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I have no idea what my username would look like but I'm going to hazard that it involves the raping umbrella.

Or I'll just dress up as a ninja and get attacked for being a terrorist.

• Advertisement

You could go as a ninja of The Order Of The Purple Fist. Hmmmm.... "The Order Of The Purple Fist." Sounds like something from Relic Hunter. I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Well, mine is simple enough. It being my nickname and all. Or I could just act like Harpo Marx. But that would be a disastrous failure, due to my inability to whistle...

I have no idea what my username would look like but I'm going to hazard that it involves the raping umbrella.
    Not The Umbrella! Oh Dear God The FLASHBACKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

What the **** would I end up looking like?!

An innocent bystander.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I don't know where i'd get that much sherbert...

To the land of candy and sunshine!

Two Talented Irish Teenagers died in the land of candy and sunshine after attempting to mine a seam of pure sherbert earleir today.
    Bystanders said the teenagers were killed by the explosion that rocked the mine as the extraction process for the sherbert began. A leading sweet-mining expert has been drafted in from the Nestle corporation to head an investigation into the youngsters deaths. It is believed the a spark from a faulty connection within the machinery is what set off the explosive reaction.
    The bodies have been recovered, although Government sources have said people may want to steer clear of jelly teeth and eyeballs for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

I think it should probably be on the 5th, but could someone with authority/balls (no sexism intended) please just answer the question everyone's asking. Anyway, I think there's a mini reunion this today, so there'd probably be very few if it was next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

5th. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Dave, we all know you fulfill neither of the stated requirements

Advertisement