Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en Reunion

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

:o

I didn't mean that last post! I meant the whole point is that there isn't TWO "t"s in Smart! :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Good girl Sophia.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

It doesn't matter how many T's there are in smart, the joke is that the T in CTYI doesn't stand for smart and can't cos it doesn't begin with one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

*builds a bridge back to the topic*

anyhoo is this fancy dress going ahead? on the fifth?

Daithi: Shush.:o

Pierce: I can't go! :(:(:( But you should all do it anyways and take photos. Or save it for the next reunion perhaps. Not that I have a clue what to dress up as... how does one dress up as "Love" exactly??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Dress up as a heart. But not the cheesie valentine's day crap, a real, biological, HUMAN heart!

*HEART!*

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

err, yea. well, im goin as not slasher_65, for fear of not being aloud into forbidon planet, but insted, as a vending machine. probibly. unless i can find a grim reaper suit.
    @love: well, there are other things other then a heart that could show love... but you would probibly get arrested, so stick with a heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I had planned to take the easy way out and get those contacts with the yellow cats eyes as my costume but since I couldn't find them I probably won't go in a costume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Killian Murphy

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh, what is going on? reunion, GREATT, where and when?
    I like pie by the way, just in case u's wanted to know...:D

Smurph

...Saturday, St. Stephen's Green.

(Please don't hurt me)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*hurts you*

slasher 65: LOL!

Piste: Good idea. I will make my entire costume out of the real hearts of my victims... or possibly even cow/sheep hearts if I run out, you can get those in the butcher's...

Nono, they shall ALL be from your victims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Eh, I may have forgotten about the reunion...

I'm really sick and would have had to leave at 2:40 p.m. anyway so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

So someone else was denied by circumstances? Good, good... I enjoy it when other people suffer similarly to mineself.
    Let's just drop the whole tsmart/smart thing. And Sophia, I'm pretty sure you said that there is a "t" and it's silent. In Billiam's thread, I believe.

I believe I explained that afterwards in the same thread. Yes.. it was Bill's thread as far as I recall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

On an unrelated note:
    W00t, 200 posts!
    Hey this thread's useless now anyway. Pac-man time!:v: :v: :v:

Advertisement