Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 schools in the Newgrange Hotel this Wednesday for debs!!!

Options
  • 25-09-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

My school is in the Knowth Lounge but still:

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What the f*ck? Seriously? How will we all fit? Is it a big place? That'll f*ck it up and take away from the whole 'our' school factor.

Needless to say, I am one of those schools... Is this normal? Maybe we won't even come into contact with other schools... I dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

DaveMcG wrote:
    What the f*ck? Seriously? How will we all fit? Is it a big place? That'll f*ck it up and take away from the whole 'our' school factor.

Needless to say, I am one of those schools... Is this normal? Maybe we won't even come into contact with other schools... I dunno.

The hotel is HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE and they are using 3 seperate rooms and 3 seperate dance floors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh.

That's ok then.

:)

Advertisement