Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa gamepad question

Options
  • 25-09-2005 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I cant find the option to use a gamepad instead of keyboard anywhere in Fifa 05. Ive chekced all the control settings and it doesnt seem to be there. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

if your gamepad is installed then it should just be a matter of pushing it either left or right when your selecting your side before the match loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Kristok wrote:
    if your gamepad is installed then it should just be a matter of pushing it either left or right when your selecting your side before the match loads.

It seems fifa only recognises certain gamepads. I found a fix on another website though, cheers. However, Fifa 2005 is the biggest turd of a game I have ever played. Has Fifa always been this bad. The animations and ball physics are terrible. The only thing that would keep me playing is the selection of teams and real jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

/me recommends pro evo, and on the pc it can easily be patched up to (real jerseys so i've been told) always have played on PS2 so I'm not sure, and Pro EVO 5 is out 28th of next month if my memory servers me correctly been playing the demo lately fairly impressive give it a bash :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=302343

-oRnein9- wrote:
    /me recommends pro evo, and on the pc it can easily be patched up to (real jerseys so i've been told) always have played on PS2 so I'm not sure, and Pro EVO 5 is out 28th of next month if my memory servers me correctly been playing the demo lately fairly impressive give it a bash :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=302343

Ive been playing Pro Evo since pro evo 1 :) Ive also been playing WE:9 ( pro evo 5 ) religiously. Just thought I would give Fifa a quick bash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

compared to pro evo fifa always rubbish but if youve never played pro evo youd never know how better things can be. Fifa has the names so its always going to outsell.

• Advertisement

I have graphics and resolutions set to high and it still looks terrible. I always thought FIFA had decen graphics...

Advertisement