Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ulster Bank Overdraft

• 25-09-2005 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

I got my information pack there about a week ago and in it was a flyer for Ulster Bank's €650 interest-free overdraft. Me and my friends were thinking wouldn't it be great to use the Ulster bank overdraft to go on an Ulster bank holiday to, wait for it, Ulster! The rules are fairly simple: get a bus to Belfast, stay in a hotel/hostel for a weekend or a few days, visit every county in Ulster, get tshirts printed saying UL ULSTER BANK OVERDRAFT HOLIDAY TO ULSTER and everyone has to spend exactly €650 on the trip.

Then in 12 months time you start worrying about paying the bank back. God I hate long-term consequences of short-term good ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Make sure you dont spend €651 on the holiday or they will screw you for interest. They will charge you interest for the €650 and interest and "penalties" for anything over the €650!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

One of those classic "So where do they make their money - Ahh..." moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

oh those Ulster bank people with their handing out flyers are so annoying :mad: :mad:

but some of the girls are hot... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

They must have put up requirements such as "no ugly chicks, no fat chicks and you must be annoying". Jeez, the guys that hang around outside the library - i wanna punch their faces in. Theyre trying to tempt me into being €650 in debt. No thanks.

Advertisement