Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X02 - "Adrift" Promo..

• 25-09-2005 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Pick your size..

Small size (3.4MB Zip)
    Large size (10.8MB Zip)

Enjoy!

EDIT - actually... after watching it... don't think there was any new material even in it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

In just one week, the fate of all the survivors... will be revealed.

^^ Makes me tingle in my giblets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

qz wrote:
    ^^ Makes me tingle in my giblets.
    .. love the 'Scrubs' quote there, qz! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Episode 2 isnt even out yet, wats this thread for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Sully04 wrote:
    Episode 2 isnt even out yet, wats this thread for?

A promo of episode 2! Hence the title! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mis read it. My fault :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Dosen't give to much away to be honest, roll on next Wednesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Does anyone know when my american cousin will post me this episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Sometime after 3am on Thursday morning, Irish time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

qz wrote:
    In just one week, the fate of all the survivors... will be revealed. QUOTE]

Does anyone else think that this quote isnt going to live up to its expectations.

I reckon that the guys on the raft will get back on the island thus their fate being that they are not gonna be rescued any time soon.

Clearly not. In one bloody week is just one bloody episode!

They aint gonna spoil it on Episode 2 ya know. :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

all the survivors, surely this means we will find out about the "other" survivors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Read my mind Al. I'm guessing this is where Michele Rodriguez will make her appearance!

According to Harold Perrineau (Michael),
    the guys on the raft don't get reunited with the rest of the "original" survivors untill episode 8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Sleepy wrote:
    Read my mind Al. I'm guessing this is where Michele Rodriguez will make her appearance!

dumb question alert but who is Michele Rodriguez, i came late into series one and so some of the characters names aren't sticking in my head, especially Michele Rodriguez, i've only heard that name mentioned in this forum?.....

dumb question alert but who is Michele Rodriguez, i came late into series one and so some of the characters names aren't sticking in my head, especially Michele Rodriguez, i've only heard that name mentioned in this forum?.....

She played Ana Lucia,the women Jack met at a bar before they go on the plane In Exodus Part 1,it think.. She was in the back of the plane that broke off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I think the raft crew will end up on the tail survivors section of the island and they will then lead the survivors to the main survivors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

hrm.. didn't really give much away. No Footage.. but I'm still confident it'll be good.. I wonder if it will continue straight on from where they last left the raft people or will it be the next day.. it'll be interesting to see how Michael and co. will get out of this one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bawpsherep

There's a new promo over at http://www.thetailsection.com with ACTUAL footage from the new episode. Of particular interest is
    Desmond pointing his AK at Locke and saying "Are you him?"

Advertisement