Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative MuVo Problem

• 25-09-2005 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Here's the skinny, in June I was cycling to my drama group and had a small accident, fell off the bike (and to add insult to injury my hand landed in a pile of dog****e, but that's a tale for another time) and busted the screen on my Creative MuVo Slim (256Mb availableatallgoodstoresnearyou).

Grand, the thing still worked, and I could see enough of the screen to make out what I was doing. Over the next few months the...smudging...I suppose you'd call it of the LCD got worse until I couldn't make out anything on the screen. Still okay I remembered enough of the menus to navigate through memory. Here's the problem. It got onto radio presets and now I haven't a clue about how to get it off.

Has anyone got the skills (or the manual) to find or draw a schematic of what I need to do? Anyone own of these models? Anyones friend/sister/brother/other relation option/ co-worker own one? 'Cause I really need the help.
    I'm grateful for any help at all, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Press menu(that's what I call it) button and scroll 6 to the right and press menu button.
    That's the combination on my MuVo TX FM 512.
    Hope this helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

Thanks a million, will try that tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

Nope, no joy. Looks like come Christmas I'll have to angle for a new one or try and get it repaired with zero money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Try this pdf. Looks something like my player which hopefully will help you out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've got a Muvo micro n200.
    If still on the radio, press down.
    It's now on the Scroller for presets. The below shows the scroller to the right...

Scroller Presets:Save Preset:Delete Preset:Autoscan:FM Recording:Settings:Music:REcorded Tracks:Microphone:FM Radio:MP3 Encoding:Lock:

Once on "music", wen you now press down, you get the following:
    Music:recorded tracks:microphone:FM Radio:MP3 Encoding:Lock:Skip Folder:Play mode:EQ:Delete:Settings:Music...

• Advertisement
Advertisement