Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supposed new releases

• 26-09-2005 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Howdy
    Ive been having alot of trouble finding nokia phones, first up the 7710 was supposed to be out ages ago and have been bugging the living daylights out of the staff at my local O2 branch. no luck there , not even a faint idea of when it would come out of testing. so after waiting for 2 months i try to order it sim free from a private supplier in Ireland, but lo behold the phone is still in testing and no mention of when it will surface.
    at this point i more or less gave up on the idea of upgrading :( and stuck to my old phone (worn out old 3200).
    then my interest in upgrading got sparked again when i caught a glimpse of the N90 but have yet to find a release date for Ireland.... anybody got any clue as to when this might be and what network(s) it will be available on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

just buy fones on the net as good fones like n90 wonot be out in ireland for ages.

ireland is slow to launch everything:D

Advertisement