Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Friendly Alarm

Options
  • 26-09-2005 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

if i want to fit an alarm i have to get pet friendly motion detectors fitted as i've a couple of cats that live in the house...anyone any experience of these...do they actually work or will i be annoying the neighbours every second day with the alarm going off??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

I have a pet friendly alarm as we have 3 house cats...........the cats so far *fingers crossed* in four years and NEVER set it off

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Irish-Lass wrote:
    I have a pet friendly alarm as we have 3 house cats...........the cats so far *fingers crossed* in four years and NEVER set it off
    Please post the model, make, etc, for the OP. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

em not 100% we didn't install the alarm the previous owners did we just had it modified to suit our needs.

The system itself is aritech.

The people who modified it for us was Best Alarms Limited, 52 Sundrive, Road, Kimmage, Dublin 12. Telephone 4920000.

We live on the northside and they were more then happy to come over to us and very very helpful.n Hope this helps

Advertisement