Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harvey Nicks - Ye or Ne?

• 26-09-2005 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Your views on HN in Dundrum apart from overcrowded, poorly laid out and overpriced! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Guv wrote:
    overcrowded
    Only opened last week, so that's expected. :) The town centre is jammed Sat and Sun..usually fine any other day (actually, it can be like a ghost town!)
    Guv wrote:
    poorly laid out
    limited amount of space and tried to do too much with it.
    Guv wrote:
    overpriced! :)
    Well, what did you expect? :D

Dont have much time for it myself... nor the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Guv

I was walking around the centre for a bit looking for it - only to be told it was outside! :D

A lot of the clothing is rank - some nice items but not many!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Was there today,very disapointing for mens clothing IMO compared to it's counterpart in London..the House Of Fraser a lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Guv

Totally agree. It seems really that this place is expensive purely for the sake of being expensive.

The sunday newspaper article was on about the wonderful experience you get upon entering the store!

IMO I cannot see it working here tbh.

Advertisement