Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Billing, Anyone i can complain to apart from BT?

• 26-09-2005 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi All,

I need to sort these muppets out. Can i complain to Comreg/Consumer Affairs regading their inept billing system?

Cheers
    Flop

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Flop

If you have an issue you can indeed contact comreg.
    http://www.odtr.ie or
    http://www.comreg.ie

same site
    They are the people to assist you.

Chef

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭flop

Thanks for the info Chef, I will be contacting them very soon in relation to my problem.

Love the site Spongbob!!!, perhaps you should publish testimonials from dis-satisfied customers?

Cheers
    Flop

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wardie214

I had a problem with them and they totally ignored me. I phoned (several times), emailed and wrote, so eventually I got on to ComReg who then got back on to BTwho in turn rang me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

flop wrote:
    Love the site Spongbob!!!, perhaps you should publish testimonials from dis-satisfied customers?
    Flop

Not my site flop but if you write a glowing testimonial I suspect I know who to send it to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭flop

Grand, as soon as the debacle is over i'll send you the details.

Flop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

im really peed off with bt, there BB service is good i wont fault them on that, but there customer service as you know is crap. i have rang up about my recent bill which tbh was alot, for BB plus €216.00 and has fecked up other direct debits in my account.
    anyway i was on hold, then got through gave details and was on hold, for so long i gave up because i had plans, so ive emailed 4 times already and no reply, so i am canceling from these fckers, i dont care if their service ie BB is good, but i dont want the hastle of enormous bills.
    But im only 4 months with them so i assume ill have to fork out a cancelation fee, and i have their phone service too so do they have me between a rock and a hard place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Definitely complain to Comreg.After a few months spent pursuing these jokers about a billing problem Comreg sorted the matter out for me and got me a letter of apology in the space of a few days.Excellent service.

Advertisement