Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

!!HELP!! amateur jackass dvd!

• 26-09-2005 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

me and some friends are making an amateur jackass dvd for our ty business project,

it would be real and funny stunts.
    who here would actually buy them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I would surprised if anyone paid for them.

I doubt your project is happily endorsed by your project supervisor now, is it? I think you should run it by that person first....see what they say about the idea of school students performing "Real and funny" stunts akin to the TV show Jackass as part of a professional project ;) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Oh man I can see parents suing your school over this one.

"My Johnny lost both eyes and one of his arms. It's the schools fault - how was he supposed to know that juggling fireworks while being pushed down a hill in a Dunnes Stores trolley was dangerous?"

To answer your question - I doubt anyone will pay for it. Also - I seriously doubt your school will let you even attempt anything remotely similar to Jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

me and some friends are making an amateur jackass dvd for our ty business project,

it would be real and funny stunts.
    who here would actually buy them?

No don't listen to the doubters this is going to be great.

Worse case scenario there'll be a few less morons straining our over stretched education system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 OutlawBlues

the teacher said maybe and it obviouslly won't be anything extreme,
    a lot of it would be more kind of public stuff if you know what i mean, not really painful sh*t.

so nobody would be interested then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

the teacher said maybe and it obviouslly won't be anything extreme,
    a lot of it would be more kind of public stuff if you know what i mean, not really painful sh*t.

so nobody would be interested then?

Look if I'm not going to see children get crippled I don't want to know about it.

It's a bad idea, sub par dirty sanchez only "wackier" was old news five years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Tbh, reality TV has hit a new low. This would of been fine had it been 4 or 5 years ago but not today.. The market is clogged up with the annoyance that is, reality television.

Advertisement