Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

banned from film reviews

• 26-09-2005 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Is this possible??? it seems i have been...can anyone shed light on my plight (ha! that rhymes)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, it's not only possible, but probably!

Obviously when you went into the film reviews board to post a thread asking if anyone had seen primer, you somehow managed to miss the sticky at the top of the board that said:
    Next person to post a thread that isn't a Review will be BANNED.
    I'm tired of cleaning up threads that even the most intellectually stunted person should know don't belong in Film Reviews. So you've really no excuses now, and if you're so blindingly thick as to post off-topic you've only your own stupidity to blame.

It's pretty obvious what happened, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

ah ok...
    i was wondering..so when am i back in??? i want to post a question aobut another film...that no one has seen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Rcuomo

unlucky adonis....
    they seem very anal about these things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

adonis wrote:
    ah ok...
    i was wondering..so when am i back in??? i want to post a question aobut another film...that no one has seen...

Right... You've just been told that you were banned for posting a question about a film, and now you're asking to be let back in so you can do the same thing? Some people never learn. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement