Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A new bush joke?

• 26-09-2005 6:41pm

My mate told me this last night and I think it's great...

President Bush is in the Oval Office and an official comes in and says, "Sir, I have bad news. We lost 3 Brazilian soldiers in Iraq today" The President goes white and tears well up in his eyes. He sobs uncontrollably on the desk. The official had never seen him act like this at all. The president is throwing himself around the room in a fit of despair. He collapses on his desk and looks up and says to the official. "Just how many is a bra-zillion anyway?" !!!!111oneoneone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

that's freakin brilliant!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

freakin brilliant except it was posted here less than a week ago.

patzer117 wrote:
    freakin brilliant except it was posted here less than a week ago.
    There's always one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You need to keep updated, Papa
    Can't be having any double posting here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

brilliant no matter how many times its been posted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I just got that in an email and was going to post it.
    So funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Papa Smut wrote:
    My mate told me this last night and I think it's great...

President Bush is in the Oval Office and an official comes in and says, "Sir, I have bad news. We lost 3 Brazilian soldiers in Iraq today" The President goes white and tears well up in his eyes. He sobs uncontrollably on the desk. The official had never seen him act like this at all. The president is throwing himself around the room in a fit of despair. He collapses on his desk and looks up and says to the official. "Just how many is a bra-zillion anyway?" !!!!111oneoneone
    Very Good, >Thats Bush all over...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Brilliant. :D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement