Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill O'Reilly Vs Donahue

Options
  • 26-09-2005 7:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Watch these guys at it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170195,00.html

O'Reilly loses it for a while. Brilliant stuff altogether! Donahue gives him a roasting!

Very entertaing. Its 7 minutes long so BB only id say but the look on beaten O'Reilly's face is worth it in the end.

Edit: Interestingly that as I post this, Cindy Sheehan was just arrested outside the whitehouse!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Hi Jank, I'm actually surprised that it is up on their site. Donahue made a good point about it the war being unconstitutional. Bill got quite upset about his nephew, that was entertaining.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

DONAHUE: ... poorly executed, but Bill O'Reilly wants to send more kids to fight and die. We've already had almost 2,000. Just let me have the last word. In the last year, two things have doubled. The number of dead American troops in Iraq have doubled, from over 1,000 to almost 2,000. You know what else doubled, Billy? The price of Halliburton's stock.

O'REILLY: All right.

DONAHUE: From $33 to $66. That doesn't shame you? That doesn't make you wonder?

Great link Jank, cheers. I've a feeling it didn't have much of an effect on O'Reilly though, he's still going to be as blind as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

classic stuff,o`reilly lost his cool big time and lost the debate,what a tit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hes lost his head a few times. When he had to settle for a harrassment case he went a bit loopy on air over it and was told to stfu by his own station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Hobbes wrote:
    Hes lost his head a few times. When he had to settle for a harrassment case he went a bit loopy on air over it and was told to stfu by his own station.
    Hobbes, would you have a link for that as I think it would warm my heart to see it :)

I don't think Bill actually felt he lost the debate judging from his demeanour at the end of it.

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Wouldn't mind seeing that meself. Here's some Smoking Gun stuff on O'Reilly to keep you busy while you wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

i'm almost afraid to watch this...O'Reilly truly does make me angry, just watching the clips of him on the 'outfoxed' documentary makes my blood boil......

Advertisement