Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

star trek conventions

Options
  • 26-09-2005 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

is anyone interested in going to the next las vegas con next year (2006)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I would be yeah, why do you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

because he's interested in going to the next las vegas con next year.

duhh :D

Well I thought he was gonna try organise a boards trip or something... then again tho with 3 posts we're hardly gonna get a reply from him any time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

yea, sounded like an experimental thread for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

If I would only know when exactly the convention will take place it is easier to see if I can make it.

Went to an expo once back in 1998 in Germany and it was great!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 cashman0

i went to the 2002 2003 2004 vegas cons they were pritty good and big,is anyone interested in going to the con in london in april 06 the flights are cheap and i know a decent place to stay

cashman0 wrote:
    i went to the 2002 2003 2004 vegas cons they were pritty good and big,is anyone interested in going to the con in london in april 06 the flights are cheap and i know a decent place to stay
    Keep talking...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cashman0

achilles e-mail me and we'll talk cons davidp12000@yahoo.co.uk

Advertisement