Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant's you want to go to?

• 26-09-2005 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I was discussing this the other day, trying to think of restaurants that I was waiting/wanting to go to, but couldn't think of many.

Can anyone think of somewhere good/interesting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

I meant to say, this started off because i always seem to go to the same restaurants, aya, mao, wagamama, milano's, salamanca, rolys @ the pavallian, Campo di Fiore, pizza's n creams (both in bray)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭PunyHuman

I like Monty's of Kathmandu on Eustace St in Temple Bar. Food from Nepal. It's like North Indian food but different in subtle and interesting ways.

They do a squid starter with ginger and garlic that's brought sizzling to the table. It's delicious. The squid is sourced fresh daily from the Himalayan Ocean :D

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

montys is nice, tandoori mixed grill, mmmm. was in darwins recently too nice steak.
    wanting to go to dax, town, l'gueleton, no. 10, ouzos etc etc.
    was in mackerel last night, nice but nothing overly special, was surprised at how much like bewleys it was design wise, crappy chairs and tables, but food was nice. would have thought they could have made more of an effort with the place, not like it was a cheap meal..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I've been dying to go to Mint for a while.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Shabadu wrote:
    I've been dying to go to Mint for a while.

worth a visit but i was a bit dissapointed, possibly expectations were a bit high..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I thought Mint was fantastic. I'd put it in my top three Dublin restaurants along with Pearl and Shanahan's.

Pretty pricey, small portions, but exquisitely cooked food. Everything was good, even the creme brulee with prunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Silks and cruzzos in malahide. yum

Advertisement