Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will the producers be able to pull it off Us Spoiler heavy

• 26-09-2005 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Irl/Uk viewers do not read, you may regret it

.Will they pull it off?
    I am beginning to think the introduction of Desmond is a step too far,
    His presence, and especially his previous encounter with jack, will create a head-ache for the writers in terms of continuing ot make the show believable, waith all these stories and sub plots, do you think the writers will be able to keep the series as gripping and powerful to the end or, will it eventually become "silly" and "unbelievable", I far one hope they can do it, but am loosing confidence fast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

You're losing confidence already!? After only the first episode of the new season!?

I think they will be able to keep it gripping. There is so much they could do. And i'd say they have it all worked out, how it's going to unfold. They have great writers, actors, directors etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

You're losing confidence fast after one episode of the new season??

I think they have opened it up for many more stories and twists now that they have revealed Desmond. I can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

im saying its on twist too much

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm sure they thought long and hard about introducing a new character. It'll tie together somehow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Could you not have posted this in the "Man of Science, Man of Faith" thread? :rolleyes: Think before you post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

They did it last season, why couldnt they continue?

Advertisement