Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ideal TV channel tuning

• 26-09-2005 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭

I know it's not really the right place, but anyways.
    I have a 28" Ideal tv here and I can't tune in new channels. It was bought at ESB 3-4 years ago. Anyone with a manual around?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it possible to post an image of the Remote?

It could be a variety of methods, depending on which Vestel or Beko chassis was used.

With many it was a case of pressing the blue button for Tuning Menu (that remote was on may Black Diamond's etc)

On others (a big square black remote) it was a case of holding down the Menu button until OS menu changed, then press Menu again, which took ya to the Tuning Menu.

There are variations of course, but try the above first. I'm assuming you still have the original remote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭Frisian

Thanks for the reply, I posted you an image. How can I find out what chassis it is, there is a number both sides of the mainboard: 99TA013B
    When I press menu button I can choose between Picture, Sound, Overview and Others. On Overview (also by pressing yellow button) I get numbers from 00 to 99 on a pink background. On 01 is RTÉ one and on 02 is RTÉ two stored in, the other ones are not tuned in. :confused:
    Tried both your methods, no success. :(

Advertisement