Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing my First tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah, I think black tat's look classier than coloured, well a lot of em at least, not all but a lot.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

well this is my first post here and i was looking for the show me yours,show you mine thread but was unable to find it so apologies. the below was my first tattoo, got it a few months ago and sorry for the nasty looking pic but it was just freshley done, was designed by a friend of mine and i think it looks great, means something to me which i think is the most defining factor in getting a tattoo, i think its showing thats theres someone inside all of us trying to get out but is too scared too. kinda how i feel bout myself.

i shall be getting another soon, looking at a shoulder covering one with just a vine design to show all the complecated things iv faced and that nothing is just easy but i have yet to find the design i want,i may just go back to stigmata tau in swords where i got my last done and asked the guys there.

let me no what you think of this one anyway.
    thanks,
    splinter

16092005004.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

getting my third tattoo for christmas its what i think a witch should look like ,i'm getting it done on my upper arm ,can't wait to get it done . i love tattoos and i will probable still be getting them done when I'm 60

Advertisement