Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warning this is major major spoiler but not season ending but your warned!!

• 26-09-2005 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

ohmygod.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yawn. Probably a fake put in there by the producers to throw us off. Remember the "mapinguari" script page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

If its frickin true though dear god, the people on the unofficial forum are starting to believe this could be true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'd say its just a follow up to that thread that was posted recently i.e. a red herring. Now if we find that the survivors on the other side of the island are the same people that we know, Jack, Kate, Locke, I will be pissed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Notice the episode title. its been shown. and that didn't happen

But seriously though this program gets freaky and freakier every time I watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Maybe an ep of the same title has been shown, but look at what it says: "Jack runs out of the hatch" so, they havent shown anything to do with anyone leaving the hatch yet...

Ok ok for does who dont believe in the fact of the island being used for a cloning experiment, I have just noticed something while watching the finale on RTE 2 , there are 4 ppl on the boat you know the one with the others. The guy with the hat on and then directly behind them are two guys that look the exact same. you have to check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

It was dark! Of course they look the exact same!

No stop it if you can ( as in freeze frame it QZ) they are the exact same , as in both look the same you gotta to check it out and I justed noted now as watching the finale. Its defo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Twins maybe?

this has been discussed before

• Advertisement

Yeah but the link is too close to cloning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

One of the cast members did mention that two of the guys on the boat were twins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I'd tend to not believe it... too convinient for it to show up just after the theory about the identical twins has been thought of...

Seems like the last little producer planted script page...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

anyone notice the woman on the boat looks like jacks wife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

koolkat wrote:
    anyone notice the woman on the boat looks like jacks wife?

Some others have said this too; no proof either way. As for the script page, definite red herring.

Kind of makes me mad they're generating daft throwaways like this, cos the minute a dud episode shows up (not likely, but if it does...), I'll just blame them for arsing about making fakes - time better spent making sure the whole show stays something special.

The sample's concept of a second Jack would be a terrible idea and quite hard to explain plausibly.

Oceanic-Air.com is great craic and all, but I doubt there'll ever be any real answers there (except fun stuff like Ana Lucia's seat and that trailer with her in it). Now that they've put Michelle Rodriguez on the credits proper (with the rest of the cast), it doesn't take a genius to work out she'll be showing up sometime soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

qz wrote:
    Yawn. Probably a fake put in there by the producers to throw us off. Remember the "mapinguari" script page?
    Yeah, > i think that could be the Case!

Advertisement