Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burnout Legends PSP

• 26-09-2005 10:28pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious if anybody finds the same problem with this otherwise great game.

In comparsion to Ridge Racer and Wipeout, i find it hard to see where i'm going, as in i'm barely seeing cars and obstacles before i (nearly) hit them. I think, in a way that the road texture and some building shadows make it difficult to focus on where the car is going. Would it be right to say that there is nearly too much detail for the PSP's small screen too handle?

Don't get me wrong, i think its a great game and all, but i reckon they could have made it a little bit easier on the eyes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

True. I got it over the weekend and while it's immensely fun to mill into people, the graphics are a bit dodgy, nowhere near as good as RidgeRacer. I dont know if it's a case of having too much detail on the screen, more of having too much bland graphics to try and keep up with. The handling's a bit, I don't know, meh tbh. Much prefer RidgeRacer and Wipeout as racing games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Yea I've found some turns hard to judge because of the graphics. When you get up to the Super Cars there's a very bad glitch in the game. When you are going downhill and hit the nitro sometimes the game can't keep up and it goes a bit dodgy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

especially when you are racing in the cop car
    the flashing lights can block your view

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I find the game better then ridge racer tbh. More variety in it, crashes are a good laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

sometimes gets a bit messy but i put it down to the game's charm :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I have encountered a bucket load of glitches in burnout..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

-cant see traffic at all,
    -when youre going too fast, background/foreground sometimes dissappears and you can see the backdrop sky only
    -Super cars, roadrage mode, go slow and hit an obstacle - youll still crash
    -Cop car, cant see ****

its not perfect no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

funkyflea wrote:
    I have encountered a bucket load of glitches in burnout..
    such as... :)

Advertisement