Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiking Wicklow Way, End of October, early November

• 26-09-2005 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Fate has dictated that I will be in Dublin the end of October. I would like to get some hiking in and the Wicklow Way sounds perfect. I know the weather may not be ideal, but I'm from Seattle, so I've got the gear. Because if you can't hike in the rain, you can't hike in Seattle. I'd like to do several days on the trail, not just dayhiking out of Enniskerry or Glendalough. To do this, I need a hiking buddy. My days are flexible, as I will be doing the Dublin thing when I am not in Wicklow. If you are planning, or would like to hike anytime between October 30 and Nov 4th, I could use the company.

I'm just starting my research for the trip, so any insights are welcome. I could really use suggestions as to the best places along the trail, both of the scenic and pub variety.

Comments

Advertisement