Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2 demo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Good downloading now.:)

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I want it and I want it now.....stupid 56k

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Why do I have to have drama tonight. I'll have to get this when I get home. Hope it's longer than the FEAR demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

not much longer.. I am not overly impressed with the framerates to be honest..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

Unstable pre-release.

And when you finally get it working, it's nothing to write home about.... uninstalled already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I wasn't really looking forward to this, so luckily I wasn't disappointed when it turned out to be sh1te :p

Waste of a 670MB DL

CC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thought it was decent enough but the demo level is a little unexciting. Just hope they iron it out a bit for release. Seems a little too consoley though. Looks gorgeous and am really pleased that it runs fantastically on my machine.

Edit: Hope it does a MOH: Pacific Assault i.e. Disappointing demo, decent full game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Retr0gamer wrote:

Edit: Hope it does a MOH: Pacific Assault i.e. Disappointing demo, decent full game.

You used to be cool.... that game sucked so bad... a tarnish on MOH:AAs good name.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Downloading now.

'Unstable' eh? How so? Driver upgrade required?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Unstable.....?

Working fine without any problems right across the board it seems anyway.

Decent demo, looks very console, graphics aren't overly great, but very impressive that it will run on quite a low spec, great news for those who felt left out by not being able to play Doom III and Battlefield 2 very well.

Plays on my 128mb card with all options on, not overly demanding in the slightest. As for the demo itself, was decent, but overall nothing too exciting. Although it was that way in most WWII games, even Allied Assault: The african campaign levels are always worse then the rest of the game. A Normandy demo would have possibly show cased the game off alot more.

Either way, not disappointed, but not blown away either.

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:
    You used to be cool.... that game sucked so bad... a tarnish on MOH:AAs good name.

I liked it. Nowhere near as good as AA though. It got better once you got used to looking out for the japanese troops in the jungle. You had to play it differently to most WW2 games. The Tarawa beach landing however was a lesson in frustrating game design.

Advertisement