Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Home Theatre

• 27-09-2005 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all

One of thsi weeks specials in Aldi is a home cinema for E89.99

the link is:
    http://www.aldi.ie/special_buys/productnl_391.html

i was just wondering if anybody might have an idea about the quality of thsi product? i`m thinking of buying it but I don`t know much about these things and am looking for some guidance.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Not familiar with this particular one but I'm a true believer in "You Gets What You Pay For". I don't imagine you would be happy with it.

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

Yeah I've never really trusted aldi or lidl or any of those cheap shops with their sale items especially with electronics, I could be wrong but I stayin clear. Theres usually a reason that there cheap and it isn't a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I bought the 5.1 surround sound speakers for my computer back in March (note, just the speakers, not the surround sound system).

As others have said - you get what you pay for. I find them grand, I am not any kind of audiophile, nor do I watch a lot of movies. But if you don't expect too much, they generally do the job. They are certainly not top quality.

Advertisement