Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international txt

• 27-09-2005 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

does any1 know a website to send txt a to an international number or even just an english number? gettin sick of these international txt charges! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

You with o2? I use the free 250/mo webtext to text o2 UK a lot.. but dunno if it applies to other networks in the UK, or outside IE and UK.

.cg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

With o2 webtext you can text to 50+ countries, including all the networks in UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭nome

i'm with vodafone, can you use the webtext if you not with o2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Nope, 'fraid not .. Vodafone have a similar webtext feature, but I don't know on pricing/networks .. someone on Vodafone will be able to tell you, or give 'em a ring.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

cgarvey wrote:
    You with o2? I use the free 250/mo webtext to text o2 UK a lot.. but dunno if it applies to other networks in the UK, or outside IE and UK.

.cg
    Is this only for Pay Monthly or does it work for Pay As You Go also?

• Advertisement
Advertisement